PulsePoint and Opioid Overdose
What Are We Doing?
Why Are We Doing It?
What Can I Do to Help?
- Download PulsePoint and turn on your CPR alerts.*
- If you get an alert, you can potentially save a life by:
- Giving CPR if needed
- Administering naloxone
- Using an AED if needed
- Naloxone is now available over-the-counter in Pennsylvania. Those who carry it can potentially save a life.
- Never put your safety at risk. Make sure the scene is safe before responding.
- Never obstruct Public Safety personnel (Police, Fire, EMS).
Naloxone Information Sheet
Courtesy of the Pittsburgh Poison Center
Click here to find naloxone near you.
More Information About the Opioid Epidemic
Do You Have Ideas on How to Combat This Epidemic? Contact Us!
Other Opioid-Related Resources
Pittsburgh Poison Center: (1-800-222-1222)
State Opioid Hotline: 1(800)662-HELP (4357)